Buying a car for yourself is one thing, but buying a car for your family is another. Often you have a different set of concerns than if you were simply buying for yourself, including space, safety, and functionality concerns. To help you choose the perfect car for your family, here are our top five cars we recommend for new parents.
- Honda CR-V: Honda CR-Vs excel across the board and routinely leads its segment. It offers safety, reliability, and great cargo space to families.
- Nissan Murano: The Murano is as stylish as it is family-friendly, offering great power, space, and high-quality construction that will withstand the wear-and-tear of families.
- Chrysler Pacifica/Pacifica Hybrid: The Pacifica has been making waves since its release, offering tons of features and space that families desire. The Pacifica Hybrid will take your environmentally-friendly lifestyle to the next level, as it offers a 33-mile all-electric driving range and 84 MPGe on the highway. This vehicle also gives your family room to grow.
- Chevrolet Malibu: The Malibu is sleek, roomy for a sedan, and offers great performance. It easily doubles as a family and professional vehicle.
- Subaru Crosstrek: Subaru has gained a loyal legion of fans thanks to its standard all-wheel drive, high-quality equipment and performance, and modern tech. The Crosstrek gives you a bit of everything.
Stop by Pollard Used Cars to find your next family-hauler. We’ll be happy to set you up with test drives of these five models as well as other well-rounded, safe vehicles for transporting your children.
*Pacifica Hybrid: 33-mile total electric driving range: EPA estimate with fully charged battery. Actual mileage may vary. 84 HWY MPGe: EPA estimated miles per gallon of gasoline equivalent (MPGe). Actual mileage may vary.